Robin Williams- Come Inside My Mind



   Growing up in the nineties, I was a huge fan of Robin and his work. I remember where I was when I heard of his death it was one that affected me. When I heard of this documentary coming for this man, I was intrigued at the idea of what it could be.
  In the documentary, a lot of achieve footage was used of Williams that was very funny. There were many interviews from his colleagues over the years, but what surprised me was the lack of family. Besides his first ex - wife and son Zak, no one else made an appearance.  Makes me wonder if they had a disagreement about the making of the documentary.
   There was a lot of great positive points made about his life during the hour and fifty-four minutes. The problem I had, was for how much his troubles have been talked up, they seemed to be glaze over the bad. You can not have a good documentary without having a balance.
   While great for people that love Robin, I am not sure it painted the full picture enough to be subjective.
   GRADE: C+ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

The Ridiculous Six