Scream VI Trailer #1 (2023)



    Going into the 2022 scream I had reservations. I was frankly not interested in a movie that was not directed by Wes Craven. I watched the movie with lower expectations, and ended up being surprised at what we all received I had a lot of fun with it.
 Going into this, hearing there would be no Sydney, I had my reservations. How could a franchise work without its final girl? I do have a hot take for everyone here. I think that Sydney's storyline is the weakest part of the last one. She felt shoehorned in for fan service. Does not mean, I did not want to see her come back.
    So, what do we end up getting with this one. We get a ghost face that kills through the busy streets of New York. In the opening scene of this trailer two people are killed, just because they are in the way. It feels different. This is what any franchise needs going into its sixth outing.
    This one has my hopes a little higher, we'll see what happens. Scream six drops March 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary