Infinity Pool

 

Picture is property of Neon Pictures
    I have sat on this film for a few days. i have just had the darndest time trying to sort out how I felt about this. Please bear with me while I try. 
 

  James and Em Foster (Alexander Skarsgard and Cleopatra Coleman) are enjoying an all-inclusive beach vacation when incident exposes the resort's perverse subculture of hedonistic tourism, reckless violence and surreal horrors. 

 This was another movie, that was about the rich and what they can get away with. What changes it from "Triangle of Sadness" and "The Menu", is this crank up the sadistic way it approaches its message. If you know the Cronenberg way, should not be surprised where this film takes you as a viewer.

 Without giving anything away, I think what sells me on this is the end of the film. It does not follow the normal route these films take. 

GRADE:B+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary