Star wars tangent

For me three posts on one film is not something I usually do but I feel now there is more things to address about it can nsidering it will likely be either the biggest or second biggest film of the year.
  People have exploded online that through all the trailers there is not a single scene with him in it. There have been people that have gone as far to say that luke has turned into the Villan of the film Kylo Ren. This makes no sense at all.  At least to me it seems if he would have went to the darkside, it would have been when his father tempted him. Having said this, it seems weird that there is nothing from him. To me a better theory would be that Luke's son turned to the dark side and became Kylo ren. We will all just have to wait and find out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary