Crimson Peak

From the time I first watched Hellboy I knee that I'd always be a fan of Guillermo del Toro. To me he seemed to be a master visual story teller.
   We move on to this year's Crimson Peak and for at least a lot of it. I'm not really sure if it was marketed the wrong way, but horror for this film is a very big strech. This film is very much a mystery with horror elements in it. A lot of people get mad with misrepresentation like that.
 The film centers around Edith Cushing (Mia Wasikowska) and the paranormal encounters she encounters once she marries Thomas Sharpe (Tom Hiddleston).
   In the end, not a terrible film, just one where the third act was not all I hoped it would be.
GRADE: C+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary