Halloween Movies - It Follows



     Like I said in my preview post Halloween means scary movies. This week, I will be spending each day going through the best and the worst, according to me.
     I first wanted to talk about a film that is on the better side. It Follows came out earlier this year and I was surprised on how much I liked it. It was something of a rather simple concept but it did work on each level. One thing that I do like is subtle horror, not a film that is constantly is going for the jump scares. In the case of this film you get cursed when having sex with the wrong person. The curse follows you until it gets you very subtle until it gets you, subtle to the end. If you liked the film or not let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary