The Visit

Going into this movie I had my doubts because of the last M. Night movies, from the Village to After Earth there was just a few things off about them, and watching the trailers did not much to convince me. I can say this though, I was wrong.  It ended up being a decent blend of comedy and thrills.
                It is the story of Becca (Olivia Dejonge) and Tyler ( Ed Oxenbould) going to visit their estranged grandparents while their mother (Kathryn Hahn) goes on vacation with her boyfriend. They are nice but strange and as the visit goes on things keep getting more and more strange.  This film also brings back the M. Night twist ending in this sense not great but not horrible either.
                In the end it had solid entertainment, definite return for M. Night.

GRADE: C+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary