The Green Inferno


  These kind of movies are not my favorite kind of movies to watch but I do I have made it through the Hostile films but sad to say I have never seen Cabin Fever film. They all have one thing in common, excessive gore. Having said this going into this film I did believe that it was was going to be a lot worse than it actually was.
   The story centers around the character of Justine and how she gets "inspired" to join her college activist group. They take a trip down to South America to try and save the Amazon rain forest.  Once they get there they do some protesting and get deported back but on the way back trouble with the plane gets them stranded in the jungle where they are kidnapped by a cannibal tribe.
   To me this film really felt like its sole purpose was to gross the viewer out. It is a typical Eli Roth film, lots of blood, cliche filled story. I predicted everything that would happen the whole film.
GRADE: D+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfriended: Dark Web

Triple 9

Trailer of the week- Pet Sematary